13/04/09

One thing, a little thing

One act, a little act

Can change everything

Can change anything

One kiss, a little kiss

One hug, a little hug

Can change everything

Can change anything

One lie, a little lie

Can change everything

One truth, a big truth

Can change anything

But still a truth


You make me feel so good

You make me fell so protected

Please hug me


I'm afraid this feeling

I’m so afraid

You are my friend and that was enough,

Why this feeling now? why??


I'm so scared

I dont wanna lose you

You are everything to me

Please don't leave me



Please never leave me...

13-04-09


11 comentários:

CaTarina F. disse...

My gosh Beautiful Sandra, Is your best text......oh sandrinha a parte do fim my god linda linda!!! Adorei, mas nao tenhas medo acho que nao é tao insensivel como o outro =D

Adrte ^^

CAtarina T. disse...

lindo adorei, se calhar um dos melhores para mim... loool :)
mas desta vez nao desistas e tenta compreender os sinais... (se houver)
bjs adr te

MR HUG ^^ disse...

HUGS *-* ^^

Quem Sera?? ^^ disse...

Saaaandra Monday I give u 1 ^^ *-*

Catariina'B disse...

palavras pra que??
ta lindo o texto..
=D
beijinhO*

Anónimo disse...

I will give you all the hugs that you need...
It's beautiful
Lv u
G.

Grifo disse...

Olá tens um selo no meu blog

Adoro o Teu blog :P

flávia t. disse...

i like your text
is beautiful
:)

Flávio disse...

ta bem fix esse texto...
td axo ke é um dos melhores ke fizeste.

bjs

B. C. disse...

as coisas mudaram?
Tá porreiro, fica bem.

Dácia Costa disse...

Muito bonito :)

Beijinho*